Rawmio Organic Raw Cacao Nibs Description
Our single-origin cacao powder is made from raw cacao beans sourced from small farm cooperatives in the jungles of Peru. Beyond being certified organic, fairly traded, and sustainably grown, these beans are also heirloom- meaning the seeds have been passed down from generation to generation, helping to preserve rainforest biodiversity and support sustainable livelihoods in local communities.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (7 g)
Servings per Container: 61
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic cold processed peruvian cacao nibs.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Blueberry Banana Nice Cream with Nut Butter
This blueberry nice cream offers the indulgent, creamy texture of soft-serve with the light, fruity flavors of sorbet
. Best part: no churning necessary! Dairy-free and full of fruit, allow yourself to go overboard with toppings like cacao nibs
, coconut flakes
, fresh fruit or simply sprinkles
- 2 bananas, (ripe, cut into 2” chunks and frozen)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup unsweetened soymilk
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
Optional: sprinkles, cacao nibs, unsweetened coconut flakes, fresh blueberries
- In high-speed blender or food processor fitted with an “S” blade, add bananas, blueberries, soymilk, nut butter, vanilla and salt.
- If using high-speed blender, blend on medium low using a tamper to move fruit so that it blends evenly. Blend until ingredients are combined and smooth, resulting in a soft-serve ice cream consistency.
- If using food processor, process ingredients until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape sides with rubber spatula. This may take 3-4 minutes, especially if bananas are very frozen or cut into large chunks.
- Scoop into individual serving bowls and sprinkle with desired toppings. Serve immediately.
Shop these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.