Simple Truth Organic Gluten Free Chickpea Shells Pasta Description
- Organically Grown • No Preservatives
- 10 g of Fiber Per Serving
- 10 g of Plant Based Protein Per Serving
- USDA Organic
- Plant Based
- Vegan | Gluten Free
- Non GMO
We're Passionate About Our Pasta!
Q: What makes our Simple Truth Organic® Gluten Free Chickpea Shells Pasta simply perfect?
A: Made exclusively from chickpea flour, this pasta is high in fiber, contains 10 grams of protein per serving and has a firm, al dente texture that makes it a great alternative to traditional wheat varieties.
Bring 12 cups of water (per 8 oz box of pasta) to a rapid boil. Add salt according to your taste.
Add pasta to the boiling water, reduce heat and maintain a slow boil for about 6 to 8 minutes.
Cook uncovered to desired firmness, stirring occasionally. For optimal texture, do not overcook.
Drain and rinse with water.
Serve with your favorite sauce. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Preservatives, gluten, GMOs and animal ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g)
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||34 g||12%|
| Dietary Fiber||10 g||36%|
| Total Sugars||6 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic chickpea flour.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Pumpkin Minestrone Soup
Soup always feels welcome and right on a cold day. This recipe adds creamy, slightly sweet pumpkin to classic minestrone for an even heartier and thoroughly nourishing lunch or dinner. Loaded with veggies, white beans and small shell pasta, no one will leave your table hungry. And isn’t that the way we like it?
Pumpkin Minestrone Soup
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannellini beans
- 2 cups vegetable broth (or chicken broth)
- 1 cup carrots (sliced)
- 1 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed or minced)
- 1 tsp. pink salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 1 cup small pasta shells (noodles or tubes, optional)
- ½ cup parsley (chopped)
- In large soup pot, combine pumpkin, tomatoes, beans, broth, veggies and spices. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 15 minutes, until veggies are tender.
- Add pasta and simmer uncovered until pasta is cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in chopped parsley before serving.
Make a warm, nourishing soup with these ingredients.