Vitacost Certified Organic Cocoa Powder - Non-GMO Description
Cocoa in a scoopable powder – instantly add intense chocolatey flavor and nutrition to smoothies, desserts and more.
Certified organic and non-GMO
Rich, chocolaty taste in a smooth-mixing powder
Stir into smoothies or make hot cocoa – also great for baking
Unsweetened – no added sugar
No artificial flavors or preservatives
Vitacost® Certified Organic Cocoa Powder
This Cocoa Powder is ideal for baking, blending into smoothies or sprinkling on your desserts for a finishing touch.
Why choose Vitacost® Organic Cocoa Powder?
Mixes up smoothly for luxurious, velvety texture
Intense, chocolate flavor
Organic & non-GMO
- 45 servings
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 110) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Ideal for baking, blending into smoothies or sprinkling on your desserts for a finishing touch.
For Hot Cocoa: Stir one tablespoon of cocoa powder into a glass of warm milk and add your preferred sweetener.
Keep dry and at room temperature (59°-75°F [15°-24°C]).
Gluten, GMOs, animal ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (5 g)
Servings per Container: About 45
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||6%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Other Ingredients: Organic cocoa powder.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Mini Peanut Butter & Raspberry Jam Tarts
There are tons of sandwiches out there that can make your taste buds happy. But when it comes to making your heart happy… there’s one that rises above the rest. We’re talking about a good ol’ fashioned peanut butter and jelly
. Can you feel the nostalgia in the air? We remixed this classic combo and turned it into a delightful dessert! This PB&J tart recipe is vegan
and free of gluten and refined sugars. Show your special someone(s) how much you care with this sweet, love-filled treat.
Mini Peanut Butter & Raspberry Jam Tart
Dry crust ingredients
- 2.1 oz. brown rice flour
- 1.4 oz. almond flour
- 1.5 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tsp. cocoa powder
Wed crust ingredients
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Pinch natural salt
Peanut butter layer
- 1/2 cup coconut cream*
- 1/2 cup unsweetened & sat-free peanut butter
- 3-4 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
Raspberry chia jam layer
- 6 oz fresh or thawed frozen raspberries
- 4-6 Tbsp. maple syrup** (optional)
- 3 Tbsp. white chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Fresh or frozen raspberries
- Edible flowers
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees F. In bowl, mix together all dry ingredients. Then, add wet ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop crust mixture into tart tin and gently press into the bottoms and sides. Bake for around 15 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from oven and let cool in tin.
- In small bowl, use fork to coarsely mash raspberries. Add remaining jam ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours (ideally overnight).
- In blender, combine all ingredients for peanut butter layer. Pour into tart crusts and freeze to set (about 2-3 hours for 3-in. tins).
- To serve, remove cake from molds and spoon jam on top. Garnish with raspberries and edible flowers.
- *If coconut cream is solid, soak the can in hot water to melt cream before using.
- **Use optional maple syrup for a touch of sweetness if raspberries are tart.
- Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost.com!