Wildly Organic Coconut Chips Description
- Unsweetened • Dehydrated at Low Temperatures
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Verified
Our 100% Natural, Raw, Organic Coconut Chips are dehydrated at low temperatures (98°F). You will notice a delicate crispness when you crunch into them and a melting of the delicious coconut oils as they dissolve in your mouth. This package contains 100% coconut chips with nothing added.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (28 g)
Servings per Container: About 7
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||18 g||28%|
| Saturated Fat||16 g||81%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
| Sugars||2 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic Coconut.
Processed in a facility that also processes tree nuts (never peanuts).
May contain desiccant and oxygen absorber packets to preserve freshness.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Vegan Seven Layer Salad
This classic party dish with a vegan
twist is as appealing to the eyes as it is to the taste buds. It’s visibly packed full of plant-based
nutrition yet includes the creamy "cheese" and dressing you’ve come to expect from a layered salad recipe. Make your own coconut bacon and the flavor profile is complete. Perfect for potlucks, family dinners or just because!
- 1/2 head lettuce (shredded)
- 1 medium red onion (diced)
- 2 cups frozen or freshly boiled peas
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 large cucumber (seeded & diced)
- 8 oz. can chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 2 cups dairy-free cheddar "cheese" (shredded)
- 1 cup coconut chips ((not shredded))
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp. tamari
- 1-1/2 tsp. liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup plant-based mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup dairy-free sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 tsp. agave
- 1/3 cup green onions (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill (minced)
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In mixing bowl, combine coconut bacon ingredients and mix until fully coated.
Place coconut flakes on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- In mixing bowl, mix dressing ingredients until smooth. Refrigerate covered until ready to use.
Cook peas according to package instructions and drain well. Set aside to cool.
- In trifle or large bowl, layer salad with lettuce on bottom followed by red onion, peas, bell pepper, cucumber, chickpeas and cheese.
- Top salad with dressing and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove when ready to serve and garnish with coconut bacon and extra dill. Serve chilled.
- Refrigerate overnight for best results.
- Shop these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.