Enjoy Life Semi-sweet Chocolate Mini Chips Description
Made with All-Natural Ingredients
Premium chocolate derived from sustainably harvested cocoa beans.
Since 2001 Millions of people have enjoyed our foods without worry. With you in mind, our products are made using All-Natural Ingredients resulting in Great-Tasting products you can savor & trust. For any occasion, our products allow you to Eat Freely!
Enjoy Life Products Are Free From:
Wheat • Peanuts • Tree Nuts • Dairy
Casein • Soy • Egg • Sesame • Sulfites
Lupin • Mustard • Fish • Shellfish • Crustaceans
Wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, casein, soy, egg, sesame, sulfites, lupin, mustard, fish, shellfish, crustaceans, GMOs, gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 g)
Servings per Container: About 19
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Fat Calories||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
| Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||7 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter
Made in a dedicated nut and gluten-free facility.
The facility also processes dairy and soy; however, this product is produced on a dedicated dairy-and-soy-free line. Ingredients have been additionally tested to ensure strict allergen control standards are met.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Romantic Raspberry Banana Bread
Wouldn’t Valentine's Day be sweeter with this lovely little loaf? In a twist on classic banana bread, this easy recipe incorporates raspberries for gorgeous color and flavor to brighten plates and hearts. If the mood strikes, add a scoop of chocolate chips and present this pretty bread as part of a breakfast in bed or swoon over a slice for evening dessert. Even if you make it for your one-and-only self, it's certain to turn up the love in the room.
Romantic Raspberry Banana Bread
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- 1 tsp. Bob's Red Mill Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- ½ cup Simple Truth Organic Sugar
- 3 bananas (ripe)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Watkins Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9x5-inch loaf pan with oil or cover with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, salt and sugar. Set aside.
- In medium-sized bowl, mash bananas and whisk in eggs, vanilla and oil until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Add wet ingredients into bowl with dry ingredients and stir until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Gently fold in raspberries and chocolate chips, if using.
- Into loaf pan, pour batter and bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let bread cool before slicing. Store up to four days at room temperature in airtight container or refrigerate one week. Freeze for up to two months.
Sweet on this recipe? Get the ingredients you’ll need!