Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Fusilli Description
11 grams of PROTEIN Per Serving
• 30 G Net Carbs • Good Source of Fiber
• Low Glycemic Index • Low Fat
Explore Cuisine Searches The Globe to bring you healthy foods!
Dedicated to innovative cooking using organic ingredients of the highest quality, Explore Cuisine integrates beans, peas, lentils and rice to provide you and your family nourishing meals which are easy, quick, colorful and simply delicious!
Explore Cuisine delivers affordable food by buying ingredients direct from the farmer and producing next to the fields.
Explore Cuisine is committed to fair trade and sustainable living, so that everyone benefits along the way - from the field to your home.
2% of proceeds support the Food to Thrive Foundation.
Servings for 4 persons
• Bring 8 cups (2 liter) of water to boil. Add pasta.
• Reduce heat and simmer for 9-11 minutes.
• For a more al dente texture, rinse under cold water and then strain.
Gluten and GMO ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g) Dry
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||35 g||12%|
| Dietary Fiber||5 g||18%|
| Sugars Less than||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic chickpea flour (60%), organic brown rice flour, organic tapioca starch, organic pea protien. Manufactured in an allergen free & gluten free facility.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Vegan Baked Mac & “Cheese” Cups
Did you grow up eating boxed macaroni and cheese? The quick and comforting dish may be welcome and tasty, but we all know that this highly processed food lacks nutrition. This recipe brings the joy back, with nutritious plant-based ingredients that make this American staple healthier. And there’s more! You’ll make this mac and cheese in muffin pans for crispy-on-the-top, gooey-in-the-middle single-serve cups that both adults and children will love.
Vegan Baked Mac & “Cheese” Cups
- 1 pkg. Explore Cuisine Chickpea Fusilli
- 1-1/2 cups plant-based milk
- 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese (softened)
- 1 Tbsp. vegan butter (soft)
- 2 egg replacers
- 2 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. ground mustard seed
- 1/4 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 3 Tbsp. Bragg Nutritional Yeast
- 3/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups vegan shredded cheese (divided)
- 1/3 cup vegan parmesan (plus handful for topping)
- Chopped fresh basil (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 18 wells of muffin pan with paper liners.
- Cook pasta per package directions, but only 9 minutes, until just slightly tender. Drain.
- To large bowl, add all ingredients except for extra vegan parmesan cheese for topping. Stir until well combined.
- Stir in noodles and combine well.
- Divide mixture among wells of muffin pan. Sprinkle each with vegan parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes, until muffins feel firm and cheese is golden.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve in paper liners.
Tip: These freeze well for meal prep. Reheat at 325 degrees F for 12 minutes or microwave on high 15-30 seconds.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make these mac & “cheese” cups.