Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Fusilli Description
11 grams of PROTEIN Per Serving
• 30 G Net Carbs • Good Source of Fiber
• Low Glycemic Index • Low Fat
Explore Cuisine Searches The Globe to bring you healthy foods!
Dedicated to innovative cooking using organic ingredients of the highest quality, Explore Cuisine integrates beans, peas, lentils and rice to provide you and your family nourishing meals which are easy, quick, colorful and simply delicious!
Explore Cuisine delivers affordable food by buying ingredients direct from the farmer and producing next to the fields.
Explore Cuisine is committed to fair trade and sustainable living, so that everyone benefits along the way - from the field to your home.
2% of proceeds support the Food to Thrive Foundation.
Servings for 4 persons
• Bring 8 cups (2 liter) of water to boil. Add pasta.
• Reduce heat and simmer for 9-11 minutes.
• For a more al dente texture, rinse under cold water and then strain.
Gluten and GMO ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g) Dry
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||35 g||12%|
| Dietary Fiber||5 g||18%|
| Sugars Less than||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic chickpea flour (60%), organic brown rice flour, organic tapioca starch, organic pea protien. Manufactured in an allergen free & gluten free facility.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Dairy Free Seafood Chowder
It doesn’t have to be a special occasion to indulge in your favorite seaside soup. Ready in less time than it takes to order takeout (and made with better-for-you ingredients), this hearty chowder is thick with shrimp, fish and protein-rich pasta. Using plant-based milk keeps it dairy free and gives the broth that oh-so-thick and creamy texture you want from your chowder. Trust us when we say that it’s chowdah this world.
Dairy Free Seafood Chowder
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Fusilli (cooked according to package directions)
- 1 yellow or brown onion
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Baking Flour
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 clams in shells
- 1/2 lb. shrimp (peeled)
- 1 fillet white fish (cut into cubes)
- 1-1/2 cups Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Natural Sunflower Butter
- In large pot, cook onion and garlic in buttery coconut oil until tender.
- Add flour, thyme, parsley and salt; continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix in corn, broth, water and wine; bring to boil. Reduce heat. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in seafood, sunflower seed butter and plant-based milk. Continue cooking until fish is fully cooked and flaky.
- Stir in cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with one clam in each bowl.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!