Mediterranean Organic Black Olives Pitted Description
- Sun Kissed in The Mediterranean
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Mediterranean Organic Pitted Black Olives are picked at the latest point in the season for the deepest black color. They are tree-ripened and marinated in organic red wine vinegar for full flavor. Perfect for salads, pastas, pizza, or antipasti platter. So good, it's like having the olive tree in your own backyard. No artificial flavors, dyes, or preservatives.
Refigerate after opening. Consume within 14 days.
GMOs, artificial flavors, dyes and preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 5 Pieces (15 g)
Servings per Container: About 9
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||0%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic pitted black olives, water, sea salt, organic red wine vinegar.
May contain pits or pit fragments after processing.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegetarian Jackfruit Nachos
For game day and beyond, load up crunchy tortilla chips with shredded seasoned jackfruit for a plant-based twist on nachos that even meat eaters will love. Add your favorite toppings, including guacamole, sour cream and salsa, to make them your own. Jackfruit has a meat-like texture and a neutral taste that absorbs flavors wonderfully, and it’s packed with nutrients. Once you’ve discovered the wonders of jackfruit
, you’ll see it’s a game changer!
Vegetarian Jackfruit Nachos
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 20 oz. can jackfruit, drained, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 large tomato (diced)
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 1 jalapeño (sliced thinly)
- 2 scallions (minced)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper and cook until softened, about 6-7 minutes.
- Add taco seasoning and garlic and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant. Add jackfruit and taco sauce and stir well to combine. Bring to simmer and cook for 10 minutes, until thick and heated through. Using two forks, shred jackfruit into small pieces. (Note: If sauce is thicker than preferred, add splash of water or vegetable broth and stir well.)
- On sheet pan or oven-proof skillet, arrange half of chips in even layer. Spread half of jackfruit mixture over chips. Repeat with remaining chips and jackfruit mixture. If desired, add sprinkle of cheese to each layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until heated through and chips are crisp on edges.
- Top with tomatoes, olives, jalapeños and scallions. Serve immediately.
Add the ingredients to your cart and make these for game day!