Vitacost Certified Organic Coconut Sugar - Gluten Free and Non-GMO Description
Made from the nectar of organic coconuts, this sweetener is a smart substitute for cane sugar. Use in drinks, baking and any dish that requires a touch of sweetness. Substitute 1 to 1 for granulated cane sugar.
No Trans Fat
No Artificial Flavor
Made from the nectar of organic coconuts, this sweetener is a smar substitute for cane sugar. Use in drinks, baking and any dish that requres a touch of sweetness. Substitute 1 to 1 for granulated cane sugar.
Substitute 1 to 1 for granulated cane sugar.
Keep dry and at room temperature (59°-86°F [15°-30°C]).
Milk, eggs, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, fish, soy, gluten, titanium dioxide.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: (1 Teaspoon) (Approx 5 g)
Servings per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||5 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Certified organic coconut sugar.
Contains: Tree Nuts (coconut).
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Keto Pear Crisp
Whether you’re a newbie or a pro following the keto diet
, it’s no easy feat wrangling your sweet tooth. Luckily, this baked pears recipe is a keto-friendly dessert that’ll satisfy the sweet tooth – keto or not! The warm, aromatic flavors of cardamom, cinnamon and ginger meld perfectly with a pear’s mellow sweetness. The crispy, buttery topping of coconut, cashews, almond flour and coconut sugar add an indulgent crunch. Serve warm with homemade coconut whipped cream
Keto Pear Crisp
- 3 large pears (cored and sliced)
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
Coconut Almond Crisp Topping
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup cashews (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat 9-inch pie dish with nonstick spray.
- In medium bowl, combine pear filling ingredients, and stir gently until well combined.
- Pour pear filling ingredients into pie dish.
- To create topping, stir together coconut almond crisp ingredients until mixed well.
- Crumble topping over pear filling until evenly distributed.
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until topping is golden-brown.
- Serve with additional chopped cashews and homemade coconut whipped cream, if desired.
- Substitute coconut sugar with any keto-friendly granulated sweetener of choice.
- Substitute cashews with pecans, almonds or any salt-free nut of choice.
- Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.