There’s nothing you can’t do when you put your noodle into it. Better yet, there’s nowhere you can’t go. Noodles open your kitchen to a world of possibilities, including this one inspired by Asian cuisine. In just 25 minutes, you’ll have enough sesame chicken stir-fry to feed four people. Layer on the veggies, sesame oil, ginger and basil for an authentically delicious dish. It’s the smartest meal you’ll make all week!
Total time: 25 minutes
3 Tbsp. sesame seed oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
1/2 tsp. minced ginger
1 brown onion, sliced
1 lb. organic chicken, cut into tenders
2 carrots, cut lengthwise
1 red pepper, sliced
1 cup fresh basil
1 box Explore Cuisine Organic Brown Rice Pad Thai Noodles
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
2. Heat a wok or fry pan with sesame seed oil. Once hot, add onion, garlic and ginger. Stir fry until flavors are well combined, about 2 minutes.
3. Add chicken and stir fry for another 4 minutes.
4. Add all sesame sauce ingredients and cook for another 2 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Add carrots, pepper and basil, and cook until tender.
6. Drain pasta and divide among 4 bowls.
7. Top pasta with sesame chicken, extra sesame seeds and fresh basil.