Next Organics Dark Chocolate Covered Snacks Banana Description
With Next Organics, you will taste the organic bananas coated with an organic dark chocolate the way it was meant to be, the next way.
These are true bananas. This is true dark chocolate. No additives, no preservatives, straight from nature. Plus, this product is gluten free.
Uniquely different. That's next!
Temperature sensitive chocolate
Keep in cool and dry place to prevent melting and alterations.
Gluten, preservatives, additives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: (38 g) 1.4 oz
Servings per Container: Approx. 3
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
| Saturated Fat||5 g||25%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
| Sugars||16 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic dark chocolate (organic chocolate liquor, organic cane sugar, organic coco butter, soy lecithin [non-GMO], organic vanilla extract), organic banana, organic confectioner's glaze (organic maltodextrin, organic sucrose, shellac).
Allergy Information: Contains soy. Made in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy and dairy products.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Even without the dramatic tableside fire display, this gourmet dessert is a showstopper. Bananas are sautéed in a naturally sweetened caramel sauce and served under a scoop of vegan-friendly ice cream for a dessert that’s impressive in flavor and presentation. Best of all, it’s made without any dairy or refined sugar, so anyone can enjoy it – and we think they’ll love it a bunch
- 2 organic bananas (peeled and cut into 4 pieces each)
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 3 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Sunbutter Natural Sunflower Butter
- 2 tsp. rum
- 2 scoops vanilla nice cream
- In medium skillet over medium-low heat, melt coconut oil. Cook coconut sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg, stirring, 1 minute. Stir in sunflower seed butter; continue cooking 1 minute, until bubbly and thickened.
- Add bananas, turning them until completely coated with sauce. Very carefully pour rum in, making sure not to drip any on the stove or sides of pan.
- Continue cooking, stirring and flipping bananas, until sauce thickens and bananas become tender, about 3 minutes.
- To serve, top with ice cream and remaining sauce.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!