Spicely Organics Paprika Jar Description
Gluten Free Certified
Paprika is a dried and ground chili that adds color and heat to savory dishes.
Our premium paprika boasts a powerfully rich and spicy flavor profile that can be used to enhance the natural flavors of nearly all savory dishes,both meat and vegetable based. Because of the depth of heat, it works very well with chocolate for a delicious rub for ribs or chicken breasts. When frying, a few tablespoons of a mild paprika can add lots of flavor to the oil, which infuses deliciously into the foods. Another unique usage is adding a few teaspoons to a creamy salad dressing, transforming it from average to mouth-watering. It is also a great addition to a curry, adding a bit of heat and depth that contrasts nicely with the traditional spices like turmeric.
Gluten, GMOs, salt, MSG, artificial coloring or preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic paprika.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Spicy Cabbage Soup
This light yet flavorful soup might just become your new favorite belly-warming comfort food. It’s filled with a variety of healthy veggies simmered down together in a spicy broth. Perfect for cleaning out your fridge’s produce drawer, you can toss in whatever leftover veggies you have on hand for even more variety. Feel free to keep it mild or make it as knock-your-socks-off spicy as you like.
Spicy Cabbage Soup
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic (peeled and diced)
- 1/2" ginger (peeled and shredded)
- 1 medium red onion (chopped)
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 32 oz. organic low sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 head green cabbage (chopped)
- 2 carrots (sliced into rounds)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (cubed)
- 2 scallions (finely chopped)
- Chili powder (to taste)
- Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 lime
- In large pot, heat avocado oil. Sauté garlic, ginger and onion until translucent. Stir in bell pepper and celery.
- Add broth, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, scallions, chili powder, salt, pepper and paprika. Bring to rolling boil.
- Lower heat. Simmer until veggies are cooked to your liking, 30 to 60 minutes.
- To serve, garnish with lime juice. Leftovers will keep in fridge 5 to 7 days.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!