Annie's Naturals Organic Worcestershire Sauce Description
- Made With Goodness
- USDA Certified Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
GMOs, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL)
Servings per Container: About 37
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
| Sugars <1 g||0 g||*|
Other Ingredients: Water, apple cider vinegar*, molasses*, soy sauce* (water, soybeans*, wheat*, salt, alcohol*), cane sugar*, tamarind*, sea salt, corn starch*, xanthan gum, dried onion*, dried garlic*, clove*, dried chili pepper*.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Plant-Based Sloppy Joes
Here’s a sloppy joe recipe for you that defies anything you’ve ever known about making sloppy joes! There’s no packaged meat products required for this family-friendly dish. Ready in 20 minutes, this meal is made up of chunky ground lentils combined with yummy, flavorful veggies and a juicy tomato-based sauce. Spoon mixture in between your favorite buns with a side of homemade coleslaw
and chopped green onion.
Plant-Based Sloppy Joes
- 1 cup TruRoots Sprouted Green Lentils
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp. + 1-1/2 tsp. avocado oil
- 1 small yellow onion, (finely diced)
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, (diced)
- 2 large garlic cloves, (minced)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1-1/4 tsp. light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 3/4 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 burger buns
- In pot over high heat, bring lentils and vegetable broth to boil. Reduce heat to low and cook covered for roughly 15 minutes. Drain liquid and set aside.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, add oil and sauté onions and bell peppers until lightly brown and softened, roughly 8 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- In small pot over medium heat, cook tomato sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, yellow mustard, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper. Simmer and stir lentils. Cook until heated through.
- Serve on toasted buns with sides of choice.
Order these ingredients at Vitacost.com and we'll deliver them to your door!