Cucina Antica Marinara Sauce Garlic Description
Garlic Marinara sauce allows the home chef to satisfy everyone, as it is a perfectly balanced blend of Italian peeled plum tomatoes, fresh herbs, and spices. Simmer it for a few minutes and toss it with your favorite pasta to create a simply delicious meal.
- Homemade Style
- All Natural
- No Sugar Added
- Made With Imported San Marzano Italian Plum Tomatoes
To enjoy best, simmer, stir well and serve over pasta, fish, or meat.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup Cup (113 g)
Servings per Container: About 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 GA||2%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||6%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||6%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||6%|
| Sugars||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Imported italian san marzano tomatoes, tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, salt, basil, white pepper, black pepper.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Loaded Eggplant Boats
Let’s give some love to the eggplant. The nutrient-dense fruit
(they grow on vines and contain seeds) contains a vast amount of vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants, with little calories. When roasted, their slightly bitter taste mellows to mild and rich, and they take on a soft, creamy texture. In this vegan stuffed eggplant recipe, you’ll load them with marinara, heirloom tomatoes and good quality olives for a side dish or appetizer full of flavor and fun. Be sure to eat the passionate purple skin to enjoy more of this lovely plant’s knockout nutrients!
Loaded Eggplant Boats
- 2 medium-large eggplants
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 4 oz. olives (sliced)
- 8 oz. heirloom cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Remove ends of eggplants and slice each lengthwise. Scoop out insides, leaving outer edges about 1/2-inch thick. Arrange in baking pan, sprinkle each half with 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven.
- Coat each half with 2-3 Tbsp. marinara and top with olives and tomatoes. Add salt and pepper.
- Bake for another 5-8 minutes.
- Add fresh parsley before serving. (Note: Slice each half crosswise into sections if serving as appetizer.)
Add the ingredients to your cart to make these boats!