Honey Gardens Raw Honey Orange Blossom Description
US Grade A
Apitherapy • Raw Honey
Orange Blossom Honey is produced when honey bees go to work pollinating orange groves. This prized variety has a delightfully sweet flavor with fruity citrus notes which hint at the honey's origin.
Apitherapy (the use of honey bee products to promote health) has been practiced for centuries. This apitherapy raw honey contains healthful, naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and enzymes. This honey has never been heated or filtered and contains beneficial traces of pollen, propolis and beeswax which the flowers and bees provided. This honey is the culmination of an incredible amount of work by honey bees. Raw honey naturally crystallizes over time.
Honey Gardens™ only partners with beekeepers who share our commitment to sustainable beekeeping practices and gentle handling of this precious natural resources.
Just Pure Raw Honey
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (21 g)
Servings per Container: 21
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
| Sugars||16 g|
Other Ingredients: Raw Orange Blossom Honey.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Homemade Honey Blackberry Pie
Step aside apple, there’s a new pie in town. Whoever first paired tart blackberries with sweet honey knew what they were doing – the flavors complement each other perfectly! Baked into a deliciously flakey, gluten-free pie crust, the mixture becomes a summery treat that will delight any picnic or potluck crowd. Get ready for a dessert worthy of entering into your town’s next pie contest.
1 pkg. Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Pie Crust Mix, prepared and chilled
2 lbs. fresh blackberries
1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Tapioca Flour
3/4 cup honey
1 tsp. lemon Juice
2 tsp. orange zest
1 egg (optional)
1 Tbsp. water (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and remove dough from refrigerator. Let dough sit at room temperature until malleable.
- Roll 1/2 of dough into 12” circle between two pieces of heavy-duty plastic wrap, then remove top layer of plastic, invert and center dough over a 9” nonstick pie pan. Press crust into place, then remove remaining plastic wrap.
- In bowl, toss blackberries with tapioca flour, honey, lemon juice and orange zest. Pour mixture into prepared pie shell.
- Roll remaining chilled dough into a 10” circle between two pieces of heavy-duty plastic wrap. Remove top layer of plastic, invert and center dough over filling. Press dough into place, then trim, seal and flute edges. Cut four vents in top dough. (Note: If desired, instead of solid-topped pie crust, create lattice top by cutting dough into thin strips and crisscrossing over filling as shown.)
- If desired, brush crust with egg wash made from 1 egg whisked thoroughly with water.
- Bake pie for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees F and continue to bake until filling is set/beginning to bubble and crust is golden (about 60 minutes).