King Arthur Baking Company All-Purpose Flour Unbleached Description
King Arthur Flour Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
100% Hard Red Wheat Grown on American Farms
Non-GMO Project Verified
11.7% Gluten-Forming Protein Content
Ideal For Cakes, Cookies, Bread, Brownies, Pancakes, and More
Our all-purpose flour is an essential ingredient for every baker, and works in any recipe calling for "flour" or "all-purpose flour," yielding exceptional results. Unbleached and unbromated, this flour is milled to be versatile: strong enough for bread, and gentle enough for tender, delicate scones and cakes. Use it in any recipe calling for just plain flour or all-purpose flour – it's a basic pantry ingredient that we've perfected and tested with the strictest specifications in the industry, so you can rely on it for all of your cooking and baking needs. Milled from the finest American wheat, our flour is prized by chefs, bakeries, and culinary schools around the country for its consistency and performance.
Raw flour is not ready-to-eat and must be thoroughly cooked or baked before eating to prevent illness from bacteria in the flour. Do not eat or play with raw dough; wash hands, utensils, and surfaces after handling. After opening, keep cool and dry in a sealed container. Freeze for prolonged storage.
GMOs, bleach, bromate, and artificial preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber Less than||1 g||3%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Unbleached hard red wheat flour, malted barley flour.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Tiramisu Pudding Cake
Tiramisu is typically a boozy, rich custard recipe requiring precision, skill and patience. Skip the double boiler, egg yolks and alcohol for this light and easy tiramisu recipe. Pour a simple batter into the bottom of a glass baking dish and top with dry ingredients, including brown sugar, instant coffee and cocoa powder. Pour hot water over the top, and bake for 30 minutes. The result is a moist, crumbly cake topping with cocoa-coffee pudding beneath. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, and the delectable dessert is complete.
Tiramisu Pudding Cake
- 1 cup 150g all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 3/4 cup whole milk (room temperature)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Confectioner’s sugar for dusting
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tsp. instant coffee powder
- 1-1/4 cups hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9x5 glass loaf pan with butter and set aside.
- In large bowl, add all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add melted butter, milk and vanilla extract to mixture. Mix well to combine.
- Transfer batter to greased loaf pan.
- In small bowl, mix together granulated sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder and coffee powder.
- Sprinkle dry mixture evenly over batter. Carefully pour hot water over the mixture. Do not mix.
- Place loaf pan in oven’s middle rack. Bake 25-30 minutes until the center is set.
- Let cake cool 15 minutes. Dust with confectioners’ sugar before serving.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Can substitute 9-inch square pan for loaf pan.
- Refrigerate up to 3 days. Microwave leftovers before serving.
- Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.