Lifetime Life's Basics® Plant Protein Mix Natural Vanilla Description
Pea, Hemp, Rice with Chia Seed
Naturally-Occurring Omega 3•6•9
Life's Basics® Plant Protein mix Natural Vanilla Flavor is both nutritive and highly digestible source of Plant Protein. Life's Basics® Plant Protein Mix Natural Vanilla Flavor provides about 22 grams of protein per serving and has an amino acid profile derived from Yellow Pea Protein Isolate, Hemp Seed, Rice Protein Concentrate and Chia Seed.
Vegan Plant Protein Mix derived from Yellow Pea Protein Isolate, Hemp Seed, Rice Protein Concentrate and Chia Seed
No artificial sweeteners used
Natural vanilla flavor
No gluten added
No artificial flavors or preservatives added
Use only as directed. Vigourously mix one level scoop (37g) of Life's Basics® Plant Protein mix. Natural Vanilla Flavor in approximately 8 fluid ounces of water or your beverage of choice. Best if served cold.
Yeast, corn, soy, gluten, wheat, milk, egg, whey or artificial flavors or preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (37 g)
Servings per Container: Approx. 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||16%|
| Sugars||3 g|
| Sugar Alcohol||1 g|
|Life's Basics® Proprietary Hemp Concentrate & Chia Seeds (with Naturally-Occurring Omega 3-6-9)||5200 mg|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving|
|Arginine **||2009 mg|
|Aspartic Acid||2483 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||3832 mg|
|Histidine **||553 mg|
|Isoleucine **||987 mg|
|Leucine **||1830 mg|
|Lysine **||1574 mg|
|Methionine **||268 mg|
|Phenylalanine **||1175 mg|
|Threonine **||832 mg|
|Tryptophan **||207 mg|
|Valine **||1083 mg|
** Essential Amino Acids
Other Ingredients: Life's Basics® Proprietary Protein Blend (yellow pea protein isolate, rice protein concentrate), fructose, natural vanilla flavor, xylitol, steviol glycosides and sea salt.
Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine (an Amino Acid).
Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
How to Choose a Plant Protein
Whether you're simply tired of whey protein, you're a vegan or you're looking for an allergen-free alternative, plant-based protein products may be the answer. But which one is right for you? Read on to find out more.
- Pea: Pea protein may not sound enticing, but it can be an excellent and delicious option for vegetarians, vegans or those with food allergies or sensitivities. Pea protein is free of gluten, soy and animal products (including dairy). Pea protein products are typically made from yellow split peas, which are naturally rich in easily digestible and highly absorbable protein and amino acids. As an added plus, pea protein contains no cholesterol and is low in calories. For example, a typical pea protein powder can provide as much as 25 grams of protein, while containing less than 150 calories.
- Hemp: Another popular protein among vegans and vegetarians, hemp is a great source of protein, amino acids and omega 3-6-9 essential fatty acids. Made from hemp seeds, these protein products also offer a large amount of dietary fiber to help keep you feeling full and satisfied. Hemp protein powders mix easily and usually add an earthy, nutty taste and a pleasant green color to your shake or smoothie.
- Brown rice: Brown rice is also another excellent, easily digestible protein option for those who cannot tolerate or do not wish to consume soy or dairy. Brown rice products provide a simple, natural and very low-calorie source of protein that's free of gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, corn and soy. Look for a product made from non-GMO brown rice.
- Soy: A common alternative to whey protein, soy is a good source of protein, amino acids, fiber, calcium, phytosterols and isoflavones. Soy protein powder is easy to digest and is low in calories, fat and cholesterol. In addition to powdered shakes, soy protein is also commonly found in protein-rich snack products such as food bars and chips. When you're looking for soy protein, make sure to choose a product that's made from non-GMO (genetically modified) soybeans.
- Mix: In addition to single-source protein products made from soy, pea, hemp and brown rice, there are several products that offer a mix of different plant-based proteins. These plant protein products are optimal for those looking for a full profile of nutrients, including protein, amino acids, fiber, essential fatty acids and more, from vegetarian sources.