Nutiva Organic Avocado Oil Extra Virgin Description
Nutiva® Nurture Vitality™
Bold Flavor, Maximum Body
Medium Heat Cooking
Non GMO Project Verified
This Product is Keto Certified
Nutiva delicious, organic avocado oils are a source of monounsaturated fats and vital nutrients such as potassium, folate and Vitamins K, C and E. Our Steam-Refined Organic Avocado Oil is pure and mild in flavor from our gentle steam-refining process which gives this oil a 500 degree smoke point. Our unique Avocado + MCT Oil blend give you the benefits of medium-chain triglycerides from organic coconuts and monounsaturated fats from avocados. Both avocado oils are versatile and can be used with meats, fish, vegetables, salads, dressings and sauces. They also have a higher smoke point which makes them safe and ideal for medium to high heat cooking, grilling, stir-frying, baking or broiling.
Storage: Refrigeration not required; store out of direct sunlight.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 0
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: 100% pure organic extra virgin avocado oil.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Baked Southwest-Style Egg Rolls
An egg roll with southwestern flair? We say, “Let’s roll!”. Mix it up and get spicy – food should be fun! And these baked chicken rolls are as fun to make as they are to eat. The filling can be customized to suite everyone’s tastes. With a brush of oil, they bake up golden and crunchy without the fat from frying. They take just minutes to assemble, less than 20 minutes to cook, and you can precook the chicken or use rotisserie for quicker prep. Grab a good salsa and some sour cream for dipping or drizzling. They also make a great app!
Baked Southwest-Style Egg Rolls
- 20 egg roll wrappers
- Avocado oil or olive oil (for brushing)
- 1-1/2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1 can black beans (drained)
- 1-1/2 cups canned corn
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Monterrey Jack, Mexican blend or cheddar)
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Mexican crema or sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl, mix together all filling ingredients.
- To assemble, place 1 square wrapper down in diamond shape with point facing toward you. Scoop large spoonful of filling onto center of wrapper.
- Dab finger in water and wet outside borders of each wrap. Begin folding bottom point up and over filling, then fold in two sides. Then, roll up somewhat tightly to reach top point of wrapper. Rub lightly with finger to seal. Arrange on baking tray. Repeat for remaining rolls.
- Brush rolls with avocado oil or olive oil to help brown.
- Bake 8 minutes, flip and bake another 8-10 minutes until golden-brown.
- Enjoy as is or serve with sour cream, salsa, lime and/or cilantro.
Add the ingredients to your cart to get rolling!