Nutiva Organic Avocado Oil MCT Oil Blend Description
Nutiva® Nurture Vitality™
Neutral Scent & Flavor
With Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
Non GMO Project Verified
This Product is Keto Certified
Nutiva delicious, organic avocado oils are a source of monounsaturated fats and vital nutrients such as potassium, folate and Vitamins K, C and E. Our Steam-Refined Organic Avocado Oil is pure and mild in flavor from our gentle steam-refining process which gives this oil a 500 degree smoke point. Our unique Avocado + MCT Oil blend give you the benefits of medium-chain triglycerides from organic coconuts and monounsaturated fats from avocados. Both avocado oils are versatile and can be used with meats, fish, vegetables, salads, dressings and sauces. They also have a higher smoke point which makes them safe and ideal for medium to high heat cooking, grilling, stir-frying, baking or broiling.
Storage: Refrigeration not required; store out of direct sunlight.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 0
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic avocado oil, organic medium chain triglycerides oil (from organic coconut oil) extra virgin.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Spinach Mashed Potatoes
Transform boring mashed potatoes into a colorful side that’ll impress family and guests. By swapping milk for a plant-based alternative and including garlic, buttery coconut oil and spinach, these superior spuds are warm, comforting and have exceptional flavor. Ready in a half an hour, they’re a fantastic addition to your holiday table, a great way to sneak veggies into your kid’s diet or perfect for pairing with your favorite protein any night of the week.
Spinach Mashed Potatoes
- 4 medium organic potatoes (chopped into bite-sized cubes)
- 1 brown onion (sliced thinly)
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Avocado Oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1/3 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup organic spinach (packed)
- In pot, cover potatoes with 2” water. Bring to boil 17 minutes or until potatoes are completely soft. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in frying pan over high heat, heat avocado oil. Cook onion a few minutes, stirring regularly so it doesn’t burn. Add garlic; continue cooking 2 minutes.
- In pot, combine potatoes, macadamia milk, buttery coconut oil, sea salt and pepper. Mash until completely smooth. Stir in onions and spinach. Cover a few minutes to let hot potatoes wilt spinach.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!