Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil Description
Taste the Goodness!
Delicate Flavor of Ripe Avocado
Cold Pressed from the World's Healthiest Fruit.
Use for all High Heat Cooking, Baking, Salads and Marinades
Product of New Zealand
Quality Extra Virgin Avocado Oils require careful fruit handling, cooling and ripening. The flesh of the avocado is mechanically separated from the skin and stone and the oil is extracted under 113oF.
In 2000, Olivado developed the world's first Extra Virgin Avocado Oil from the fresh, ripe flesh of New Zealand avocados. As well as its natural health benefits, the avocado produces a delicious oil, which can be used to enhance the flavours of delicate food. Now a leading internation brand, Olivado is enjoyed in over 25 countries.
The smooth, buttery taste of ripe Hass avocado. Add the delicious flavor of ripe avocado to any dish. Perfect for high heat cooking (smoke point 490oF), salads, baking, marinades. Great with fish!
All the natural goodness of avocado. High in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fats, beta sitosterol and lutein. Highest plant source of Co Q10.
Use within 3 months of opening. Store in a cool dark place. Olivado Avocado Oil is not filtered, so the oil may appear cloudy when cool.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. 0.5 fl oz (15 mL)
Servings per Container: About 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||123|
|Total Fat||0.48 oz (13.7 g)||6.17%|
| Saturated Fat||1.9 g||0.68%|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||10.3 g|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
Other Ingredients: (Local and imported) Extra virgin avocado oil (100%).
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Buffalo Chicken Nachos (Dairy-Free)
This hearty plate of buffalo chicken nachos is really all about the homemade sauce. Make it from scratch with a masterful blend of spicy, salty and savory ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Toss on better-for-you vegan shredded cheese and drizzle on a dairy-free creamy ranch dressing for a fresh, satisfying and flavorful buffalo chicken experience. Tip: Start with a sturdy tortilla chip to avoid the dreaded soggy bite.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos (Dairy-Free)
- 2 organic chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Bob's Red Mill Tapioca Flour
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) tortilla chips
- 1 cup vegan shredded cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle Nutritional yeast
- Drizzle Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing
- Fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Green onions (sliced)
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In baking dish, place chicken breasts, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake 15 minutes. Remove, set aside to cool and turn oven to 350 degrees F.
- In saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients for Buffalo sauce except tapioca flour. Whisking continually, bring to simmer. As soon as liquid bubbles, remove from heat and whisk in tapioca flour.
- Using fork, shred chicken and add to bowl with Buffalo sauce. Mix well.
- On sheet pan, scatter and arrange tortilla chips. Spread Buffalo chicken over chips. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and nutritional yeast. Bake in 350-degree oven 5-10 minutes until golden.
- To serve, top with drizzle of ranch dressing, fresh cilantro and green onions Add dollops of guacamole and lime wedges, if desired.
Get these ingredients in your cart!