Really Raw Honey Raw Honey Description
Never Barreled, Heated or Strained
Contains Pollen, Propolis, and Honeycomb
We Never Transport our Bees to Pollinate Commercial Crops
Nothing added...or taken away
We never heat or strain Really Raw Honey, giving you the smooth, dense texture - a natural gift from the bees!
Our bees rest in the winter!
We never transport our bees to pollinate commercial crops, and we embrace traditional, local in-season only, low-stress beekeeping that helps keep our bees healthy
We never barrel our honey, packing each year's new crop by hand, straight form "hive to jar," as we have for over 30 years, in the USA.
Our bees choose the honey's color and texture by the local varieties of wildflowers they forage. Enjoy our diversity!
You'll love our award-winning flavor - it's delicious right from the spoon. Enjoy it as a replacement for other sweeteners.
One whiff of our distinctive wildflower aroma reveals the living vitality in every jar of Really Raw Honey.
Cappings: our healthy difference
Inside, you'll find golden honey "cappings": crunchy bits of honeycomb, pollen, and propolis that can be chewed like gum.
You can help honeybees!
Visit the website and request to donate toward honeybee research from the proceeds of your purchase. Read what folks say about the amazing benefits of Really Raw Honey!
Raw honey never spoils, it lasts indefinitely.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (21 g)
Servings per Container: About 11
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
| Sugars||17 g|
Other Ingredients: Raw honey containing pollen, propolis, and honeycomb.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Mini Red Velvet Molten Lava Cakes
This shareable, show-stopping dessert is the perfect post-dinner treat to share with your loved one this Valentine’s Day
and beyond. A vegan-friendly take on the classic molten lava cake, this red velvet version oozes with a combination of dairy-free dark and “milk” chocolate, coconut cream and maple syrup. There’s an explosion of flavor in every bite! This recipe calls for a red veggie-based food coloring for an extra-festive look, plus a dusting of pink pitaya powder
for a fancy finish. Serve warm with a dollop of cherry compote or your favorite ice cream
Mini Red Velvet Molten Lava Cakes
- 90 g vegan dark chocolate
- 90 g vegan milk chocolate
- ¾ cups coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 235 g Bob Red Mill Gluten-Free Baking Flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 20 g cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ? cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. cherry juice
- ? cup apple sauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 3 tsp. red gel coloring
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Dragon fruit powder ( to dust)
- Fill pot with 1-2 inches of water. Bring to simmer.
- Use double boiler to melt chocolate. Tip: If you don’t have a double boiler, place chocolate inside a glass or metal bowl that’s large enough to sit on top of pot without sinking to create double boiler effect.
- While chocolate slowly melts, fill another pot with chopped walnuts, coconut cream and maple syrup; warm over low heat.
- Use rubber spatula to mix chocolate until fully melted. Transfer bowl to counter and pour in coconut cream mixture. Whisk to combine. Freeze or refrigerate to firm up.
- Preheat oven now to 355 degrees F. Spray ramekins with coconut oil spray, then dust the inside with a little bit of sugar. Note: Dump out any excess sugar from the ramekin that does not stick.
- In large bowl, combine all dry cake ingredients.
- In another large bowl, mix wet ingredients.
- Use rubber spatula to scrape wet ingredients into dry mixture. Mix well to smooth any lumps.
- Fill ramekins ? of the way with batter.
- Use melon baller to scoop lava, then transfer one ball to each cake-battered ramekin.
- Use remaining batter to cover each ramekin the rest of the way.
- Arrange ramekins on baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Flip each ramekin onto a plate to release cake. Dust tops with dragon fruit powder and a dollop of cherry compote or your favorite ice cream.
Order the ingredients you need to make this recipe at Vitacost!