Suncore Foods Quinoa Royal Pearl Seeds Description
Earthly Goods for You
Good Source Of Calcium, rotein, Minerals, Potassium, Manesium
No Preservatives Added
Heart Healthy Whole Grain
Cherished by ancient warriors, quinoa was referred to as the "Gold of the Incas" and was believed to be a potent source of strength and stamina in battle. As a seed rich in fiber, essential amino acids, and vitamins and minerals, quinoa remains a staple food of the South American diet to this day. Suncore foods Royal Pearl Quinoa is cultivated atop soft Andes Mountain peaks and bathed in rich sunlight and chilly winds. Grown with the knowledge of modern science and a deep respect for ancient beliefs, our gluten-free quinoa is carefully packaged to become a simple and natural addition to a healthy and balanced diet.
In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa and water in a 1:2 ratio. Bring to a boil, stir, and cover. Reduce to a simmer and cook until water has evaporated (about 15 minutes). Let stand for 1 minute, fluff an enjoy!
Gluten, Additives, preservatives
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup Dry 46 g
Servings per Container: 9
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
| Sugars||3 g|
Other Ingredients: 100% organic royal pearl Quinoa seeds
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Golden Quinoa-Stuffed Acorn Squash
For a dish that’ll bring a warm glow to your table, make this roasted acorn squash stuffed with savory quinoa, tart cranberries and pumpkin seeds. The medley of flavors, textures and aromas created with Suncore Foods
superfoods is as seasonal and festive as it is earthy and comforting – perfect for a holiday dinner or a relaxed winter weeknight. It’s a harvest in a golden bowl that you can eat
Golden Quinoa-Stuffed Acorn Squash
- 2 acorn squashes (halved and deseeded)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3/4 cup finely diced celery
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 tsp. Suncore Foods Rose Salt
- 1 cup Suncore Foods Quinoa Royal Pearl Seeds
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 Tbsp. Suncore Foods Hulled Hemp Seeds
- 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. vegan butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut squash in half and remove seeds with spoon.
- On baking sheet, place squash flesh side down. Roast 25-35 minutes, until squash is tender.
- Preheat large saucepan or Dutch oven and add oil. Add onions and sauté 5-7 minutes. Add garlic, celery, salt and pepper and cook additional 3-4 minutes.
- Add quinoa to pan, stir and pour in vegetable broth. Cook until liquid is absorbed and quinoa is fully cooked, about 15 minutes. Add cranberries and cook until just softened. Stir in pumpkin seeds and hemp seeds. Finish with butter and stir well.
- Remove squash from oven, flip over, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Fill squash with quinoa filling. Return to oven for an additional 15-20 minutes; let cool slightly before eating.
Get the great ingredients you need to get started!