Bragg Liquid Aminos Description
Bragg Liquid Aminos is a Vegetrable Protein Seasoning from healty, certified Non-GMO soybeans from the original formula by health pioneer and originator of health stores Paul C. Bragg.
They are great on salads & dressings, soups, veggies, rice & beans, tofu, wok & stir-frys, tempeh, casseroles, potatoes, meats, poultry, fish, jerky, popcorn, and gravies & sauces.
Chemicals, artificial coloring, alcohol, preservatives, and gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 0.5 Teaspoon
Servings per Container: 72
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0||*|
| Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||100 mg||0%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable protein, soybeans and purified water.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Red Lentil Vegan Bolognese
Wholesome and hearty, this Bolognese is made entirely with plant-based ingredients. Traditional Bolognese sauce is known for being thick and meaty. The red lentils in this vegan version work magic to mimic the original’s texture, density and protein count. Satisfying with layers of savory flavor from onion, garlic, carrot, mushroom, tomato and an expert mix of herbs and spices, this meal adds up to a perfect nourishing comfort food. Make it gluten-free with the great-tasting chickpea pasta used here!
Red Lentil Vegan Bolognese
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small brown onion (diced)
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1 carrot (diced)
- 1 celery stick (diced)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms (diced)
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1 24-oz. jar Rao's Homemade Tomato Herb Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup red lentils
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1 tsp. Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1/2 tsp. sage
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. fennel
- 1 pkg. Explore Cuisine Chickpea Spaghetti
- 1/2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (diced)
- In large pot, heat olive oil and add onion and garlic. Sauté until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in carrot, tomato, celery, mushrooms, salt and pepper and sauté for 5 minutes until vegetables have softened.
- Add lentils, tomato sauce, stock, SunButter, apple cider vinegar, aminos and spices. Bring to boil, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for about 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to ensure lentils don’t stick to bottom. Add peas 2 minutes before end of simmer. Sauce should be thickened and lentils soft.
- Cook pasta per package directions. Drain, drizzle with buttery oil and sea salt and toss until well combined.
- Plate pasta and spoon Bolognese on top. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Tip: To save time, use canned lentils and simmer 7 minutes instead of 40.
Add the ingredients to your cart and make this hearty meal!