Pacific Foods Organic Free Range Chicken Broth Low Sodium Description
Four Individual Packages
Perfect Recipe Size
Product of USA
When nature gives you such delicious ingredients to work with, the key is to keep it simple.
Ingredients form suppliers with highest quality standards
Tracking every ingredient for safety & traceability
Sourcing as close to home as possible
Sustainable practices that minimize the impact on the earth
Get Creative in the Kitchen
Add flavor and depths to your favorite soups
Substitute in place of water for more flavorful rice or pasta
Cook potatoes in broth instead of water for more flavorful mashed potatoes
It's the perfect combination of organic free range chicken and just the right amount of seasonings that makes this organic chicken broth so rich and full of flavor. Use as a base for soups, risottos and pasta dishes.
Good To Know
Ready to use in any recipe calling for broth, stock or water.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Cup 240 mL
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||1 g|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, dietary fiber, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
Other Ingredients: Chicken broth* (water, chicken*, rosemary extract*, [antioxidant])*, chicken flavor*, cane sugar*, yeast extract, onion powder*. *Organic
Do not microwave in container.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
Thai coconut milk soup is the kind of delicious that soothes the body and stirs the soul. The combination of hot, tart and umami flavors centers you in the present moment and you just exist to enjoy it. In this smart recipe, the healthy magic of a lemongrass, ginger, coconut milk and red curry immune-boosting broth is heightened with the addition of Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein
. Add a bounty of veggies for nutritional density and revel in the beautiful bowl set before you.
Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. grass-fed butter (or coconut oil)
- 2 red onions (chopped)
- 1 large Japanese sweet potato (diced)
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 scoop Ancient Nutrition Multi-Collagen Protein
- 2 stalks lemongrass (cut in half, smashed)
- 1 medium knob ginger (peeled, coarsely chopped)
- 1-2 bird's eye chili peppers (optional)
- 3 13.5 oz. cans light coconut milk
- 1 4 oz. jar Thai red curry paste
- 1 head broccoli (chopped)
- 1 13.5 oz. can bamboo shoots (drained)
- 1 bunch scallions (chopped)
- 2 limes (juiced)
- In large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high, bring broth, lemongrass, ginger, and optional chili peppers to boil. Decrease heat to medium-low and simmer.
- In medium pot, over medium-high heat, heat coconut milk to low boil. Add curry paste and collagen protein and whisk to combine until smooth and fully incorporated. Turn off heat and set aside.
- In large skillet, heat butter or oil over medium heat. Once butter is melted or oil is shimmering, add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add onions and sweet potatoes and cook 5 more minutes. Turn off heat and set aside.
- From large pot, remove lemongrass, ginger and chili peppers from broth with handled sieve or slotted spoon and discard.
- Increase heat under large pot to medium and add coconut milk-curry mixture, chicken and vegetable sauté, broccoli and bamboo shoots. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add scallions and lime juice. Stir, cover and allow soup to rest for 10 minutes for flavors to marry.
Get the great ingredients you need from Vitacost.com!