Badia Garlic Powder Description
Country of Origin: China
No Known Allergens
Free of Sodium
Granulated Garlic is prepared from fresh garlic; Allium sativum is sliced, dehydrated, milled and sifted to achieve the desired sieve size. It is often used in combination with onion and blends well with others spices.
One Pot Mac & Cheese
Jerk Aioli Crab cakes
Spicy Orange Chicken Grill
Roasted Brussels sprouts with Cranberries and Sliced Almonds
Chicken and Lentil Soup
Ground Turkey California Chili
Chipotle Honey Ribs
New Mexico Chili Sauce
Carne con Chile Pasilla
Egg Salad Sandwich
Beef Tenderloin with Garlic Horseradish Cream
Perfect Seasoned Popcorn
Known allergens, gluten, MSG and sodium.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Garlic granulated.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Baked Sauerkraut Bites
These unique bites are a perfect little savory appetizer filled with the slightly surprising tang of sauerkraut. They’re a fun and tasty way to sneak in more beneficial fermented foods! With each bite, the baked, lightly breaded coating gives way with a crispy crackle to the flavors of kraut, peppers and seasoned grass-fed beef or sausage. Serve these unique and pleasing poppers at your next party!
Baked Sauerkraut Bites
- ½ lb. ground grass-fed beef or ground sausage
- 2 Tbsp. grass-fed butter
- ½ large or 1 small yellow onion, ( diced)
- ½ cup red bell pepper (diced)
- ½ cup green bell pepper (diced)
- 2 cups sauerkraut
- ¾ cup plain cream cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1-½ cups panko bread crumbs (divided)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- In sauté pan over medium heat, cook meat until brown throughout. Drain and set aside.
- In same pan, melt butter and sauté onions and peppers until soft, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add meat, sauerkraut, cream cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and ¾-cup bread crumbs. Stir mixture until well combined and cream cheese has melted.
- Transfer mixture to large bowl; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using hands or small ice cream scoop, form about 2 Tbsp. of mixture into bite-sized balls. Roll balls in bread crumbs, then arrange on baking sheet.
- In bowl, whisk eggs and use brush to coat each ball with wash.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Get the ingredients you need from Vitacost.com!