Redmond Real Salt Organic Natural Garlic Salt Description
- Real Salt
- Organic Garlic Salt
- Amazing Taste
- Unrefined Mineral Salt
- No Sugar
UNLIKE ANY SALT ON EARTH
We use only organic spices harvested at the peak of freshness and combine them with Real Salt unrefined sea salt, bringing pure flavor to your favorite foods. We do this with NO SUGAR, NO ADDITIVES, and NO FILLERS.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 tsp. (1.4 g)
Servings per Container: About 167
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Ancient sea salt (Real Salt) Sea Salt, Organic Garlic.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Chickpea Soft Tacos
Healthy, plant-based tacos in 20 minutes? Let’s taco ‘bout it! Each bite brings a mouthwatering combination of spicy and creamy. Seasoned chickpeas are pan-sautéed to perfection, then stuffed into gluten-free tortillas spread with soft, spinach-swirled vegan cheese. You’re free to use store-bought vegan cream cheese or whip up this cashew version
. We guarantee you’ll be extending Meatless Monday into Taco Tuesday from here on out.
Vegan Chickpea Soft Tacos
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Avocado Oil (or vegan butter)
- 1 can organic chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 red pepper (diced)
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese
- Small handful chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 4 gluten-free tortilla wraps
- Lemon wedges
- Green onions (chopped)
- In skillet over medium heat, heat oil and sauté chickpeas, red pepper with garlic with curry powder, paprika and salt, 5-7 minutes.
- In bowl, stir together spinach, parsley and cashew cream cheese.
- On griddle, grill pan or skillet on medium-high heat, heat wraps one at a time 10-15 seconds per side.
- On plates, lay out wraps and spread layer of cream cheese and spinach mixture across center and top with spoonfuls of chickpea mixture.
- Garnish with squeeze of fresh lemon, green onions and sprouts.
Get the ingredients you need from Vitacost!