Rocky Ridge Maple Pure Maple Syrup Grade A Dark Robust Description
"Taste the Difference"
Rocky Ridge Maple prides themselves in producing the very highest quality maple syrup, created purely from nature. Unlike most maple syrup impersonators on the market today, there are no artificial ingredients or additives in pure maple syrup. Taste the difference with Rocky Ridge Maple.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 4 Tbsp. (60 mL)
Servings per Container: 6
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Fat Calories||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||53 g||18%|
Other Ingredients: Pure organic maple syrup.
Refrigerate after opening.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Matcha Chocolate Bars
Replace the packaged, overly processed sweets in your freezer with these better-for-you, no-bake bars! Combine antioxidant-rich dark chocolate
and matcha tea
with other nutritious whole-food ingredients, plus a hint of zesty lemon for good measure. Indulge after dinner – or any time of day – when you’re craving something sweet!
Vegan Matcha Chocolate Bars
- 8 3.5 oz. Lotus Biscoff Cookies
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 can (15 oz.) coconut milk (refrigerated for 24 hours, solidified cream only)
- 1/2 pkg. (1/2 lb.) silken tofu
- 5 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. matcha powder
- Lemon zest
Chocolate coating & topping
- 3.5 oz. dark chocolate
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 Lotus Biscoff Cookie (crushed)
- To press tofu, wrap in paper towel, place between two plates and place weights on top. Let drain for about 1 hour.
- Line 7-inch square mold with parchment paper.
- Crust: In food processer, pulse cookies until crumbly. Add melted coconut oil and process until resembles wet sand. Press mixture into bottom of square mold.
- Matcha filling: In high-speed blender, combine all matcha filling ingredients, including drained tofu and solidified cream from canned coconut (Note: Save liquid for future use). Pour into crust and freeze 2 hours or until mixture sets.
- Remove from mold and cut into 12 bars. Return to freezer.
- In saucepan or double boiler, melt dark chocolate and coconut oil.
- Dip bars into chocolate and sprinkle crushed cookies on top. Freeze until ready to serve. Thaw at room temperature 3-5 minutes before eating.
Get these ingredients and more (with fast shipping) at Vitacost!