WrawP Organic Veggie Wraps Gluten-Free Paleo Spicy Description
Entering a Junk Free Zone
All Natural - Taste the Flavor
Made of real fruits and vegetables with superfood spices
Wheat, Grain and Preservative Free
Turmeric & Jalapeno
Use with Hummus & Veggies
Gluten Free • Dehydrated • Paleo
RAW • Vegan • Made in The USA
3 Sheets (6 WRAWPS)
WRAWP was created by a raw foodie for people who care about what they eat, and want to enjoy quality, tasty, and nutritious food. Our WrawPs help activate the natural process for cleansing and healing the body. They are a great addition to any diet, whether you are vegan, paleo, vegetarian, suffer from food allergies, or are simply health conscious. The dehydration process and the different spices used in every WrawP ensure that all the enzymes, vitamins, and minerals are preserved. WrawP is produced in a dedicated, FDA-inspected facility.
Sprinkle your Wrawp with water or warm it up. Moisture will make your WrawP soft and more pliable.
Refrigeration is not required for up to 9 months. Zip up the bag after opening.
Gluten, wheat, grain, preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Sheet (53 g)
Servings per Container: 3
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
| Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
| Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
| Sugars||10 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic zucchini, organic apple, organic flax seeds, organic coconut, organic turmeric, organic onion, organic jalapeno, organic cayenne pepper and black salt.
Color of the WrawPs may vary from batch to batch. This is because we use only fruits and veggies and do not use any preservatives.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Cauliflower "Egg Salad" Breakfast Burritos
These quick and easy, high-raw vegan breakfast burritos are the perfect way to nourish your body before a busy day. Light on your digestion, each burrito is packed with nutritious, filling foods including beans and cruciferous veggies. They are also insanely delicious, using black salt combined with cauliflower to create a mock egg mixture that will knock your socks off!
Makes 4 burritos
4 wraps, kale or lettuce leaves
3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
2 cups spinach, roughly chopped
Mock egg salad
1/2 cup black beans, cooked (optional)
Mock egg salad
4 cups riced cauliflower (from about 1/2 head large cauliflower)
2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
1/4 tsp. turmeric
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/4 tsp. black salt
1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
1/4 tsp. chili powder
1 green onion, sliced
1/2 large avocado, soft & ripe
- To prepare black beans, soak 1/4 cup dry beans overnight. Rinse well and drain.
- In pot, cover beans with filtered water and boil for about 45 minutes, or until very soft.
- To make cauliflower rice, use food processor to pulse florets (as broken up as possible). (Note: You don’t want it to be too broken down – just make sure all the florets have been processed – sort of like rice consistency, but bigger than quinoa. I find that doing this in two batches works well.)
- In bowl, combine cauliflower rice and spices. Set aside.
- Thinly cube avocado half right in the peel. Using tablespoon, scoop avocado into cauliflower mixture. Mash together extremely well.
- Add green onion and continue mixing. Add cherry tomatoes and black beans, and mix again.
To assemble your burrito:
- Line each wrap or lettuce leaf with 1/2 cup spinach, roughly chopped.
- Place a dollop of your mixture in the center of each wrap.
- Add black beans on top.
- If using a wrap, you can roll it like a sushi roll, and then cut in half to enjoy.