Campbell's® Well Yes! Soup Italian Style Wedding Description
Campbell's® Well Yes!® Italian-Style Wedding Soup is nutritious and deliciously crafted with turkey meatballs, pasta, carrots and spinach for a soup with 13 grams of protein per can, 18% of your daily veggies per can, and an excellent source of vitamin A. Stewed in chicken bone broth for extra flavor and goodness, and made with no preservatives or artificial flavors added, you can feel good about eating well.
Finally, something your body and taste buds can agree on. Well Yes!® soups are crafted with purposeful ingredients you know and love to make you feel good about incorporating into your daily routine, so you can eat well without compromising on taste.
Preparation is Easy!
Pour into saucepan. Heat. Stir. Enjoy
All microwaves are a little different - so suggested times are approximate.
Heat in a covered microwavable serving bowl on High for 2½ to 3 min.
Let the soup sit in the microwave for 1 min. Carefully remove and stir.
Caution: Metal edges are sharp. If using can opener, open bottom of can. Promptly refrigerate unused product in separate container.
BPA, antibiotics, MSG, high fructose corn syrup.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Can
Servings per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||3%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
| Total Sugars||2 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Chicken bone broth, turkey meatball (turkey, water, rice, salt, flavoring, spices), carrots, spinach, enriched pasta (wheat flour, egg whites, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), celery, diced tomatoes in tomato juice, water, modified food starch, salt, yeast extract, chicken fat, onions**, tomato paste, carrot juice concentrate, parmesan and cheddar cheese (milk, cultures, salt, enzymes), flavoring, garlic**, basil, oregano, celery juice concentrate, onion juice concentrate.
Contains: egg, wheat, milk.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Summer Garden Vegetable Stew
There’s nothing dull about this stew
! Vibrant in taste and color, this vegetable stew recipe takes the best of seasonal summer veggies
and mingles them beautifully. Garlic and capers add character to classic stew ingredients like potatoes and green beans. Drizzle with homemade fresh herb purée for even brighter flavors, and you have a hearty, nutritious, plant-based
bowl of deliciousness.
Summer Garden Vegetable Stew
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium-sized sweet onion (minced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 bell pepper (red, orange or red, medium dice)
- 1-1/2 cups green beans or flat Italian beans (trimmed, cut into pieces)
- 2 cups tricolor baby potatoes (halved)
- 2 cups vegetable stock (or water)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp. salt
- Dash pepper (to taste)
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. capers (rinsed)
- 2 summer squash (green and yellow, medium dice)
- 2 ears corn
- Handful fresh basil and parsley (chopped)
- 1 cup basil and parsley leaves (loosely packed)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Pinch salt
- In medium pot, heat olive oil on medium heat. Sauté onions, garlic and peppers 2-3 minutes until slightly softened.
- Add water or stock and stir in green beans, potatoes, cherry tomatoes, bay leaves, salt, pepper and capers. Bring to boil, lower heat to simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir in summer squash and corn; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Taste and add salt if needed.
- To make herb purée, add cleaned and dried herbs, olive oil and salt to blender. Puree until smooth.
- Mix in chopped fresh herbs right before serving, and drizzle individual portions with herb purée.
Shop these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.