Frontier Co-op: Ethically Sourced Spices Available at Vitacost
Frontier Co-Op Maple Flavor Non-Alcoholic Description
The rich, sweet flavor of maple syrup can be used in both sweet and savory dishes.
Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op® has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Sunflower oil, natural flavors.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Pure Maple Sugar Candy
Like no other treat you’ve experienced, these sweet bites of joy flaunt maple’s multi-dimensional taste. A special cooling process allows the maple syrup to crystalize and transform into a decadent, melt-in-your mouth experience. Since they’re made with just one ingredient, the key is to use the purest maple syrup possible. Besides that, all you need is a heavy-bottomed saucepan, a candy thermometer and you’re good to go. If you don’t have any candy molds, feel free to play around with different options – even a simple sheet pan will work!
Pure Maple Sugar Candy
- 2 cups 100% real maple syrup
- Walnuts (optional)
- Pecans (optional)
- Peanuts (optional)
- In heavy-bottom saucepan over medium-high heat, pour maple syrup. Place candy thermometer in pan.
- Bring syrup to boil, stirring occasionally, until it reaches 235 degrees F (this can take up to 30 minutes).
- Immediately remove pan from heat. Without stirring, cool syrup to 175 degrees F (this will take about 10 minutes).
- Once cooled, stir mixture vigorously until it becomes creamy and light in color, 5 minutes.
- Add optional fillings, if desired.
- Pour mixture into candy molds; let cool completely.
- Temperature is key for this recipe so pay close attention to your candy thermometer.
- Do NOT stir mixture during 10-minute cooling process.
- If you don’t have candy molds, pour mixture onto a baking sheet, and then cut into squares when set.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!