Explore Cuisine Asian Selection Organic Brown Rice Pad Thai Noodles Description
Portion Controlled Nests
Low Fat • Authentic Thai Recipe
Explore cuisine searches the globe to bring you healthy foods!
Dedicated to innovative cooking using organic ingredients of the highest quality Explore Cuisine integrates beans, peas, lentils and rice to provide you and your family nourishing meals which are easy, quick, colorful and simply delicious!
Explore Cuisine delivers affordable food by buying ingredients direct from the farmer and producing next to the fields.
Explore Cuisine is committed to fair trade and sustainable living, so that everyone benefits along the way-from the field to your home.
Easy Preparation (Serves 4):
Bring 8 cups (2 liters) of water to boil. Add the noodles.
Reduce heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
for a more al dente texture, rinse under cold water than then strain
Stir fry with you choice of sauce.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g Dry)
Servings per Container: 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||47 g||16%|
| Dietary Fiber less than||1 g||4%|
| Sugars||0 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic thai brown rice, organic thai white rice, orgnaic tapioca starch, water.
Manufactured in an allergen free & a dedicated gluten Free Facility
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Thai Chicken & Coconut Curry Pho
What’s better as the days turn colder than a bowl of hot soup with a fragrant steam curling up to welcome you? Maybe one with Asian flavors? Yes, that’ll do the trick! This Vietnamese and Thai fusion pho is layered with spice from red curry paste, a slight sourness from lime juice, and even a little sweetness from coconut milk and sunflower butter. Made gluten-free with brown rice noodles, it’s a comforting escape that’s easy enough for any night of the week!
Thai Chicken & Coconut Curry Pho
- 1 pkg. Explore Cuisine Brown Rice Pad Thai Noodles
- 8 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 green onions (diced)
- 1 lb. organic chicken breasts (cut into 1-in. chunks)
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 1 pouch Mike’s Organic Curry Love Red Thai Curry Paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1/2 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- Fresh lime juice
- Fresh cilantro (chopped)
- In stock pot, bring water to boil and add noodles. Cook for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside. (Note: Noodles will finish cooking when added to curry later.)
- In large sauté pan with oil over medium heat, sauté garlic and onion until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until white, about 3 minutes. Add red pepper and any other veggies desired, and cook until veggies begin to soften, about 4 minutes.
- To sauté pan, add curry paste, coconut milk, SunButter, coconut sugar, vegetable stock and plant-based milk. Stir until well combined. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in noodles and combine well. Remove from heat.
- Ladle into bowls, garnish with cilantro and lime and serve immediately.
Get the ingredients you need!