Ziyad Brand All Natural Tahini Sesame Paste Description
High in Fiber
The Ziyad Promise
Our promise of quality, great taste and convenience. This is a product you and your family will enjoy. We guarantee it.
Separation occurs naturally. Mix well before using.
No refrigeration needed. After opening, store in a cool dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 oz 28 g
Servings per Container: 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||15 g||19%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Mechanically hulled seasame seeds.
Allergy Information: Packed in a facility that processes wheat, flour, peanuts and tree nuts.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Tahini-Collagen Bliss Balls
Snacking is a strange gray area. You feel a little hunger – just enough for your mind to lose focus. But you also don’t want to spoil your next meal. What do you do? You make a snack that’s so black and white, it would be senseless not to eat it. Made with rich, creamy tahini, protein-packed collagen and coconut flour, these tan-brown protein bites are a recipe for balance – and clarity.
1 scoop Vital Proteins Marine Collagen Unflavored
6 Tbsp. coconut flour
1 tsp. reishi powder
1/2 cup cashews
1/2 cup almonds
3 large dates, pitted (or 2 Tbsp. sweetener of choice)
1/2 cup liquefied tahini
3 Tbsp. room temperature coconut oil
1 Tbsp. coconut butter
3 Tbsp. raw hemp hearts
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender and process until a thick dough consistency.
3. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet, making sure to keep them about 1/2-inch apart. Repeat until all dough is used. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
4. Transfer to the freezer to set.
5. Once hard and solidified, move collagen snack balls to an air-tight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.