Mediterranean Organic Sundried Tomatoes Halves Description
These red, ripe roma tomatoes are hand-picked at the peak of ripeness, cut in half, then dried naturally in the Mediterranean sun. This is the time-honored artisan's way of producing real sundried tomatoes. Rarely do producers take the time and effort to dry tomatoes this way anymore.
GMO, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Pieces (7 g)
Servings per Container: 12
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||3%|
| Total Sugars||2 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic sundried tomatoes, sea salt.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Homemade Maple Ketchup
An extremely popular condiment, ketchup is readily available year-round at grocery stores. But during the fall season, if a food isn’t infused with pumpkin spice, cinnamon sticks or maple syrup… is it even worth eating? OK, all jokes aside, this autumn-inspired ketchup is the perfect addition to so many recipes, including lentil loaf
, homemade fries
, veggie burgers
, falafel corn dogs
Homemade Maple Ketchup
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 1 medium clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Pinch Himalayan salt (or sea salt)
- 1/2 tsp. avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut each tomato in half and transfer to baking pan. Add garlic clove and coat with avocado oil. Roast in oven for 20 minutes. Let cool and then peel off tomato and garlic skins.
- In bowl filled with hot water, soak sun-dried tomatoes until soft. Discard water.
- In food processor, pulse all ingredients until smooth. Transfer to sterilized container with lid and store in refrigerator for up to three days.
Order the ingredients you need to make this unique, fall-inspired ketchup recipe at Vitacost.