Star Anise Foods Happy Pho Vietnamese Brown Rice Noodle Soup Shiitake Mushroom Description
Wholegrain, All-Natural & Nutritious
Made with Wholegrain Brown Rice with Organic Green Tea
Excellent Source of Fiber (3g) & Protein (4g)
100% Recognizable Premium Ingredients
All Natural / Organic
Steam-Cooked Noodles, Never Fried
0g Trans Fat
No Artificial Flavors
Perfect for Special Diets
Low Sodium (Only 109 mg per serving)
No GMO, No Soy, No Egg, No Dairy
Unique & Eco-Friendly
Made with the World's ONLY Vietnamese Brown Rice Pho Noodles
100% Recycled Paperboard Packaging
Why Happy Pho?
Created from an Authentic Vietnamese Family Recipe
3 Popular Soup & Stir Fry Flavors
All Natural & Organic Ingredients
Convenient 5 Minute Meals
GMO, soy, egg, dairy, gluten, preservatives, artificial flavors and MSG.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 64 g
Servings per Container: 2
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||1|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||51 g||17%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||10%|
| Sugars||1 g|
Other Ingredients: Brown rice noodles: brown rice, water, organic green tea, salt. Spice packet: organic star anise, organic saigon cinnamon, shiitake mushroom, spring onion, black cardamom, ginger.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Lemon Tortellini Soup
Nothing summers up a soup like a spritz of lemon and a sprig of dill! Make a summer meal out of this lemon tortellini soup recipe – a Greek twist on the Italian classic. Its creamy, lemony veggie broth is reminiscent of the traditional Greek soup avgolemono
, yet it’s loaded with bite-sized pasta and a generous bunch of vibrant spinach. The addition of tortellini and spinach transform the light starter soup into a satisfying meal. Chill for a soup to beat the heat, or keep it steamy for a cozy evening meal. Don’t save leftovers more than a day as the tortellini can quickly lose their texture.
Lemon Tortellini Soup
- 1 (12 oz.) bunch spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh dill (coarsely chopped)
- 8 cups vegetable stock
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. tortellini
- 2 lemons or 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- In large pot, bring vegetable stock to a boil.
- Add tortellini and cook 3 minutes. Remove tortellini from stock using slotted spoon and place into 4 bowls. Set stock and tortellini bowls aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk lemon juice, eggs and black pepper until combined.
- Bring stock back to low simmer. With ladle, gradually drizzle 1 cup stock into egg mixture, whisking constantly so the broth warms the eggs without cooking them.
- Pour warm egg mixture into simmering broth pot. Whisk 6 minutes or until mixture is slightly thick.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and add spinach and dill, stirring until wilted.
- Ladle soup into tortellini bowls and top with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and shaved parmesan.
Grab these pantry necessities and more at Vitacost.com.