Aloha Bay Himalayan Crystal Salt Coarse Description
- For Salt Mills
- The Best Salt on Earth™
Bio-energetically "alive," this 100% pure Himalayan Crystal Salt contains the same key trace minerals as our bodies, so it is easily metabolized.
Hammer-crushed and Additive Free.
For use in Salt Mill with ceramic grinder.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: (1.5 g)
Servings per Container: 340
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: 100% Pure organic salt.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cheeseburger Stuffed Peppers
Cure cheeseburger cravings with a lightened up take on the classic. Banish the bready bun but embrace all the flavor with these easy stuffed peppers. This recipe calls for ground meat but easily goes vegetarian by switching it out for lentils, black beans, chickpeas or your favorite plant-based meat alternative. The trick is to mix ketchup and mustard – classic burger condiments – right into the filling along with some choice spices like paprika for smokiness. This healthier, tasty take on classic American fare is on the table in under an hour.
Cheeseburger Stuffed Peppers
- 1 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Primal Kitchen Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Spicy Mustard
- 1 lb. ground beef (turkey, chicken or bison)
- 2 cups cooked cauliflower rice
- 3 large bell peppers (sliced vertically with seeds removed)
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ minced onion
- 1-½ Tbsp. coconut aminos
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ? cup water
- Chopped parsley or dill
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion and sauté 3-5 minutes; add garlic and stir until fragrant.
- Add beef, or protein of choice, and sauté until browned.
- Stir in ketchup, mustard, coconut aminos, paprika, salt, onion powder, garlic powder and black pepper and mix well. Lastly, stir in cauliflower rice.
- Scoop mixture into pepper halves and arrange on sheet pan or in baking dish.
- Add water to bottom of pan or dish and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until peppers are tender.
- Uncover and sprinkle on cheese. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees and bake until cheese melts.
- To serve, top with parsley or dill.
Get the ingredients you’ll need from Vitacost.com!