Aloha Bay Himalayan Table And Cooking Salt Fine Crystals Description
The Best Salt On Earth
Ancient Ocean Salt
300 million years ago, a vast primordial ocean covered the area that is now the Himalayan mountain range. The salt from that unpolluted ocean was preserved as large crystal formations. Himalayan salt is the purest and most balanced salt on earth, containing the same trace minerals as the human body. Solid salt crystal blocks are hand picked, washed and sun dried. Then the blocks are hammer crushed and sieved in various size crystals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g)
Servings per Container: 280
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Balsamic-Glazed Brown Rice Noodles with Asparagus
This Asian-Mediterranean fusion dish is a tasty and unique twist on your favorite pad thai noodles. Olives and asparagus replace the traditional Thai veggies, and the balsamic reduction glaze and Parmesan cheese impart flavors more typically associated with Italian pastas. Confusing your taste buds has never been so delicious.
Recipe courtesy of Lori Stroke
1/2 box Explore Cuisine Brown Rice Pad Thai Noodles
5 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp. olive oil + additional, to taste
Salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
1 bunch asparagus
10 pitted kalamata olives, sliced in half
Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Trim asparagus stems. Cut 3” pieces from tips and slice remaining stalks lengthwise.
- Prepare pad thai noodles according to package.
- In stainless-steel pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add asparagus and season, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until asparagus starts to brown and feels tender. Remove asparagus from pan with slotted spoon or tongs.
- To deglaze pan, add vinegar and olives and scrape spatula along the bottom.
- Toss cooked noodles with olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste, and separate into two bowls. Top with asparagus, olive-balsamic sauce, Parmesan and black pepper.